Sunday, October 21, 2007

recharged

Wah! (gonna type in english, cause this computer I am using isn't able to input in chinese characters)

I slept for a full 8 hours today!

As you know I only need 4 hours of sleep a day. Due to skipping 1 day of sleep, 8 hours in 1 day is enough. I think.

Haha.

I really enjoyed the movie marathon. I pity Shun Jie for sitting beside me while watching 1408, cause I grabbed his arm and scream too loud when the image scared me. Female fans of Shun Jie out there. SORRY!!! I didn't expect myself to react that way watching a horror movie, as I had never watched one before. =P sorry about being a scardy cat.

Xiong Di was really good. I love the brechtian style is try to input into the film. It is more succesful than some other famous HK movies in creating the alienation effect. Watch it if you can and experience what I just said.

Nanny Diaries. Oh my, this kinda chick flick genre is despised by alot of people due to the fairytale and non-realistic setting. BUT! I love to indulge in fairytales!!! woo hoo.. So people who despise this kinda film, BLEH!!! Don't act so high class and say you don't like fairytales. hahahahaha =D

881. I watched it for the 4th time.

Artic Tale. Little Brother Bear.. where are you??? Don't drop into another hole...

1408. Scare the hell out of me. But I like the ending. Its open ended. But I like to believe that the guy died and his wife went into the room and created that sequence at the end.

Anna and Anna. Once again, China film touched me. It made me think alot. Though I do not like the usage of Doppler Ganger Effect theory as a through line of story, I must admit that I love the way it explores human mind and actions, it could use other theory though which is better. Can't think right now cause my head is not tuned into quantum physics mode yet. Haha. Love it. Watch it if you like a critical thinking movie.

So anyway, I am stuck in the school right now doing my research on Mu Dan Ting (Peony Shelter???) So I decide to spend abit of time relax for a while typiing this. Sadly, I am down with a bit of flu and cough due to the lack of sleep. So weak right.. can slap me for being weak if you want.

=P

I love blogging? What about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dee2.
=)

the ending for 1408 was a reshot leh.. the guy was supposed to die though.. the test audience thought the initial ending was a downer.

nanny diaries --- haha... eating directly from the jam jar. so like me... i eat from kaya jar though... hehe...

xbd. >_<

Cyn said...

HOHOHO... omg... hahaha.. thx for the tip on 1408~~~ you did ur research ah?!?! nv study for sch work???

Wad abotu Nutella? we sld get a bottle and eat it during our show.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

okay!!!! nutella!!!